Shipping & Returns
How long will it take to arrive?
Once you order, we send the package within 3 business days. All our orders are sent with Priority Shipping. This takes maximum two weeks to Europe, three weeks elsewhere. This is because our clothes ship from Africa; the express post is reliable but slow.
Where can I track my order?
At the moment the parcels we sent have no tracking code. However, they arrive reliably within 2-3 weeks to your home. We are in contact with other shipping companies to find a better solution.
How much does shipping cost?
Orders over 80€ will have free shipping. Orders under 80€ will be charged for shipping depending on your chosen delivery method and country. Full price will be displayed at checkout. You can expect between 10-20€ for Express shipping. Write us a message if you want a different kind of shipping.
Can I return the item?
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us.
- We offer a 14 days Return & Exchange/Refund Policy, since the day the item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return. We'll reply with instructions on where to send returned goods.
- We strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- When we receive the returned item, we'll send you a confirmation email to notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, it will then be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card—or the original payment method—shortly after.
Materials & Caring
What is Maleo clothing made of?
All items are 100% cotton, with African Wax prints. This ensures that the colors retain their bright vividness for a long time. It also makes the clothing waterproof.
How should I care for them?
Wash them below 30°C (86°F), and iron on cotton settings. The colors are very resistant and stay bright for long.
The fabric is too stiff. What can I do?
Wax cotton is what makes the colors so bright and vivid, but some people find it too stiff. Washing it at 30°C (86°F) with half a cup of white vinegar (or any other fabric softener) will soften the fabric.
Promotions & Discounts
Can a loyal customer get a discount?
We love our fans and are always happy to reward them. If you are a loyal follower, write us and we'll discuss.
When is the next promotion?
The next sales are in autumn.